AIMS360 Fashion Technology is an ERP software for the apparel, footwear, and accessory industry.
We have an opening for an ERP software support specialist to assist our clients with AIMS360.
AIMS360 is a casual work environment with a professional and serious attitude to getting work done. Must be self-sufficient.
This is an excellent position with growth potential for a motivated candidate.
- Apparel and or footwear industry experience.
- AIMS360 or other fashion ERP software experience required.
- Two year's experience across departments preferred.
- The right candidate must be a people-person! Must be able to communicate both on Zoom, phone, and in person.
- Documents customer requirements and propose solutions to client's requirements
- Translates client's business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, and solutions.
- Configure software to meet customer-specific business process & workflow.
- Interfaces with customers for implementation.
- Provides training and coordination of any implementation tasks between other team members or development team.
- Identifies problems and research alternatives through testing and consulting with peers.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on time and on target of the budgets.
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
See who we are